Parametric optimization process is a part of pre-processing environment which is specially designed to test the high-fidelity models along with the most essential factors which can work as a part of system simulations.
The pre –processing is systematically defined process to test the seismic data when it entered into the system and used into the sequence of various processes. DEP (Detroit Engineered Products) offers the pre-processing technique while supporting various well-defined techniques and the offering complete understanding of the initial stages of process. It also combines various processes together to get the effective output at the end of processing. The importance of the final output of the post-processing result is mainly dependent on how feasible is the pre-processing. but also uses it for research and development and the uses the intensive solution approach to overcome the problems relating to noise and vibrations.
Parametric optimization is an effective algorithm, which DEP (Detroit Engineered Products) uses carefully while managing the Pre-processing operation. The pre-processing approaches are well known in the industry and have become part of India and USA industrial environment.
According to DEP (Detroit Engineered Products), the initial processes, which becomes part of the Pre-processing are?
- Noise Removal – The noise problems affect the final data images and hide the real data which affects the algorithm completely.
- Cleaning the data – The problems relating to noise can severely affect data image- interpretations and it needs effective processing of the data.
- Processing the signal – The seismic data along with the critical factors such as amplitude, phase characteristics and frequency generate the image content.
- Remove the multiples – The multiples are the events which display false impression which offers incorrect results and makes it difficult to interpret the seismic data.
- Remove Topography –The undulating topography along with the near-surface velocity twist the twist the signal which converts the signal into noise.
The various measures offered with system simulations and the Parametric optimization are effective in managing the processes according to the India and USA standards. The effectual pre-processing procedures always offer better results at the end of the post-processing, where it offers the high quality results with accuracy. It is one of the standard business techniques preferred across the globe.