In response to the Corona Virus outbreak, DEP transitioned to a virtual workforce continuing to provide Engineering services and support to our customers. We have committed several DEP team members to developing products to supporting the medical industry as we enter the supply chain for providing personal protection items and other medical devices.
DEP’s Non-Invasive Ventilation technology is capable of treating a wide range of respiratory conditions for non-dependent patients. Small, light and with a range of power supply options, DEP’s Non-Invasive Ventilator is an effective solution whether patients are at home, in hospital, or in a fast-moving emergency situation. Our Non-Invasive Ventilators are a versatile system designed with its end-users in mind, including patients with chronic conditions like COPD, NMD and OHS. Meeting the demands of the fast–paced healthcare world, our ventilation solution comes with intuitive menus that simplifies the process and delivers optimal therapy to suit individual patient’s needs.
- Suitable for various treatment environments such as emergency room, operating theatre, ambulance, patient transfer and first-aid
- Unique non-invasive ventilation modes to meet the different patients’ needs
- Oxygen mixing technique to adjust oxygen concentration and meet the oxygen therapy need
- Alarm and monitoring system which meet the international safety standard
- With built-in battery and on-vehicle power connector for A/C and D/C power supply
- Other optional accessories
Special Technical Parameters:
- Optional Oxygen supply attachment – from cylinder or from hospital supply
- HEPA filter system to supply purified air intake for the patient
- Control features:
- Volume of air intake can be controlled from 100 ml to 2 litres
- No. of strokes per min. can be varied between 10 and 16
- Design made with proven durable mechanism components
- Easily portable
- Sophisticated controller to operate the motor to deliver accurate volume of air and breathe per minute
The new-gen DEP Non-Invasive ventilators comes with guaranteed high-level performance, packaged with ease of use and maximum mobility. DEP has partnered with local suppliers to scale up all the machining, plastic and sheet metal components, and can quickly scale up to meet the volume needs.