The ability to rapidly create custom design and prototyping applications is critical to perceive utility. CAD tools offer solutions that help you to simplify the design process by revamping workflows, lowering the need for physical prototypes, and allowing designers to save revision histories. DEP MeshWorks, along with Digital Prototyping tools can assist designers in better visualization and simulation of complete products before they are built. Digital prototyping allows companies to reduce their reliance on physical prototypes while developing more innovative products and bringing them to market at a fast pace. With the knowledge gathered over several years of working with OEMs in helping them design their products, DEP has acquired expertise and capabilities to undertake design through engineering at systems level and the whole sub-systems category. Our product design and analysis teams are made up of highly innovative engineers whose expertise comes from several years of product experience in small, medium and large organizations.
DEP Value Addition:
- Design of components and intricate kinematic mechanisms.
- Design of jigs, fixtures and other work holding devices.
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD & T).
- DFSS and DFM.
- Lean design principles.
- Technical documentation.
DEP’s CAD Design Tools & Services:
- Feature based precision morphing using control blocks
- Class A to full featured model
- Fast and highly automated tools for post processing, optimization and design exploration
- Impacting the design using auto parameterization approach
- Early Supplier CAD data generation
- CAD data for CAE modelling for early stages
- Morphed CAD data generation corresponding to optimized CAE model – ‘hand-shake’ between CAE and Design groups
Designers use CAD software to visualise the finished product, as well as its subsystems and fundamental properties, with the goal of increasing productivity and design quality.
- Morphs existing CAD models to new requirements
- Rapid BIW CAD generation
- Complete CAD Data management and coordination
- CAD / CAS Design support